Anyone who wants to improve their Student Government should attend!
If you’re currently serving in your Student Government, if you plan to run for office soon, or if you’re an advisor or administrator who works with SG, the ASGA Boston Student Government Training Conference is perfect for you.
Download the “Why Attend an ASGA Conference?” flier
If you’re ready and eager to make positive changes and are receptive to learning and improving, you will benefit from this conference.
The Boston Student Government Training Conference is intended for:
- Student Government officers – Presidents, vice presidents, secretaries, treasurers, chiefs of staff, parliamentarians, historians, cabinet members, student trustees
- Student Government members – Senators, representatives, cabinet members, judicial branch, committee members, volunteers
- Student Government advisors – official college-appointed advisors and support staff
- College and university administrators – President, vice president for student affairs/life, residential life, Greek affairs and others who work with Student Government
- Student leaders who work directly with Student Government – Campus press, club leaders, RHA, programming board
- All types of schools are welcome – Public universities, private colleges and universities, community colleges, and high schools
- Any type of school will benefit – Large schools, small colleges, religious institutions, commuter institutions, technical colleges, or community colleges
- Incoming and/or returning officers, members, and advisors – If you have less than three months left in your term of office, you should not attend